Transportation and Delivery
The delivery of Staka products is based on the DAP Incoterms 2010 delivery conditions. Please note the following information on the procedure below:
- Staka will organise export procedures. Export transport will be carried out by a third-party carrier selected by Staka.
- Custom clearance procedures will be initiated and prepared by the carrier (Freightnet/EuroClear).
- Goods will be delivered to the forwarder EuroClear who will proceed with custom clearance, VAT and possible import costs will be determined and invoiced by EuroClear directly to the receiving party.
- Custom clearance will be completed once this invoice is paid in full after which the transportation will proceed for delivery at the delivery address provided.
- Please note: delivery will not take place unless the invoice for the custom clearance costs is paid.
- Any and all import related costs, including (costs for) import documents, duties et cetera are at the expense of the receiving party. Goods will be delivered to the forwarder EuroClear, they can be contacted to arrange import procedures and logistics..
- After the shipment has been released, delivery will take place on working days between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- An international trailer (approx. 16 m in length) will be used for deliveries. If the delivery address is not accessible for this trailer, please contact Staka to discuss options. This could be subject to additional costs.
- The delivery will not be unloaded, ensure there is a forklift available at the site for unloading the shipment.
- The shipment can be unloaded from the side or rear end of the trailer.
- Please note: upon receipt, check the shipment for any damage or defects and note them on the carrier's receipt. If this is not noted on the carrier's receipt, it is agreed that the delivery has been accepted complete and undamaged. The delivery address:
- Please provide Staka with the delivery address in proper time.
- Ensure that the contact person specified, is present at your delivery address on the agreed date from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- If there is no one present at the delivery address, a new delivery appointment must be made. This will be subject to additional costs.
- Ensure the presence of a forklift to unload the shipment.
- Please note: when the delivery is en route, it is no longer possible to change the delivery address.
- The delivery address can be changed up to two weeks before the delivery date.
- For special requests please contact Staka on 01789 330558 to discuss the options.
- For import procedures please contact EuroClear Services Ltd on 01304 799990 (firstname.lastname@example.org/www.euroclearservices.co.uk).