Transportation and Delivery
The delivery of Staka products is based on the DAP Incoterms 2010 delivery conditions. Please note the following information on the procedure below:
- Export: Staka will organise export procedures. Export transport will be carried out by a third-party carrier selected by Staka.
- Import: All import procedures and logistics must be arranged by the receiving party. Any and all import related costs, including (costs for) import documents, duties et cetera are at the expense of the receiving party.
- Goods will be delivered to the forwarder Davies Turner, they can be contacted to arrange import procedures and logistics.
- It is advised the receiving party initiates contact with Davies Turner to start up import proceedings upon receiving the order confirmation. This will ensure the most optimum delivery process and quicker turnaround times.
- Delivery will generally take place on working days between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- An international trailer (approx. 16 m in length) will be used for deliveries.
- The delivery will not be unloaded.
- Ensure that the contact person specified, is present at your delivery address on the agreed date from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Ensure the presence of a forklift to unload the shipment.
- When the delivery is en route, it is no longer possible to change the delivery address.
- The delivery address can be changed up to two weeks before the delivery date.
- For special requests please contact Staka on 01789 330558 to discuss the options.
- For import procedures please contact Davies Turner on 01322 277558 or firstname.lastname@example.org