Important Announcement: Staka Roof Access Hatches will exit the UK Market from 1-2-2024
Offical statement Staka Roof Access Hatches UK Market Exit
Dear Valued Customers, Partners and Stakeholders,
After careful consideration, Staka Roof Access Hatches has decided to exit the UK market. This decision has mainly been driven by the complexities and challenges introduced by Brexit-related export/import requirements. As a relatively small company, we have found it increasingly difficult to navigate these changes and, as a result, we have made the strategic decision to cease active operations in the UK.
Active operations in the UK market will stop from 1st February 2024. Our UK office will officially close on 1st March 2024.
We understand that this news may come as a surprise and we want to assure you that this decision has not been made lightly. We have explored various options to continue our presence in the UK, but given our size and the evolving business landscape, this course of action is in the best interest of the company and its stakeholders.
- Last Day of Operations: 1st February 2024. The UK office will remain available for questions during the transition until 1st March 2024.
- Reason for Exit: Navigating Brexit-related export/import challenges with limited resources.
- (Online) quotations: Our online configurator will be available until 31st January 2024.
- Quotation validity: Quotations made (through our online configurator) will remain valid during their validity period.
- Existing orders: Existing orders and orders placed before or on 29th February 2024 will be fulfilled as normal. Orders placed after this date will be fulfilled under new conditions (ex. Works)
- New orders or quotations: While we are terminating active sales in the UK market, we want to assure you that potential UK customers will still be able to request a quote and/or purchase a Staka roof access hatch. However, there will be changes in the process and in the Terms and Conditions.
- The quotation process will be handled by our sales team in our Headquarters in the Netherlands. You can contact them via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31(0)162-763763.
- Quotes and orders will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Quotations will be priced ex. Works: transportation and export costs will not be included in the quotation or order.
- Customer will be responsible for arranging the transport of the roof hatch from the Netherlands.
- Staka will not arrange any of the export/import procedures: all procedures and costs related to export/import are the responsibility of the customer.
- Impact on Services: We will no longer actively sell or operate in the UK market.
- Impact on warranty and repairs: The warranty on our products remains unchanged. For any warranty-related matters, please note that after our exit, you will need to contact our Headquarters in the Netherlands instead of our UK office. For technical support and maintenance enquiries, please direct your questions to our Headquarters in the Netherlands at email@example.com. When invoking warranty claims, kindly provide the order number (KO-XXXXX), contact details, placement details and sufficient photos of the problem.
- Contact Information: Our UK office will be closed from 1st March 2024 and we kindly ask you to update your records with our new contact details for UK enquiries (see below).
New Contact Details for Enquiries:
For any questions, please contact our Headquarters in the Netherlands:
Staka Bouwproducten B.V.
4906 AA Oosterhout
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this transition. We have prepared a comprehensive FAQ section on our website which addresses many common queries. Additionally, our team is ready to assist you during this period of change.
We want to express our gratitude for your loyalty and support throughout our presence in the UK market. We have valued the relationships we have built and the opportunities we have had to serve you.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in other capacities.
Marc Hendriks & Richard van Vorstenbosch