Staka measures coronavirus
Staka has followed the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and Environmental Protection (RIVM) and has taken measures within the company to prevent contamination
Staka wants to limit the risk for our employees, clients, and suppliers to a minimum while still continuing to guarantee the continuity of our business operations. Staka will therefore implement several additional measures:
- Staka will not be present at the Aqua Netherlands Exhibition this year, which will take place on March 17, 18, and 19 in the Evenementenhal in Gorinchem.
- Our employees will not make any customer visits for the time being. Where possible, existing visiting appointments will be changed to telephone appointments. If this applies to you, your contact person at Staka will contact you about this.
- For the time being, Staka will also not receive any visits from clients and suppliers at its location. The delivery of goods will, however, be continued in the normal manner.
- Staggered working hours will be introduced for our production staff. They will also take their breaks according to a rotation schedule in order to limit mutual contact and thus the risk of possible contamination as much as possible.
- Our office staff will, where possible and according to a rotation schedule, work at home as much as possible. This may cause us to be temporarily less accessible by telephone. We hope for your understanding.
The above measures have been implemented preventively by Staka. There is no known infection with the coronavirus within our company.
If you have any questions about these measures, please contact your contact person at Staka or send an e-mail to UKsales@staka.com